Your design is delivered to you fully wrapped and protected to ensure no damage is caused when shipping.
If you need this design in a different size or want to inquire about personalization, contact us know and we will do our best to meet your demands.
Surfaces that you can apply the design to: plastic, smooth, glass, mirror, refrigerator or other metals, painted areas, tile, wood.
Do NOT apply to: dusty surface areas, uneven walls such as brick, wetted walls or wet paint, hollowed out walls.
1. Stretch the surface of the pattern if necessary, cut the pattern out into sections if desired.
2. Tear off the transparent film backing behind the design.
3. Stick it to a clean surface on the wall, and smooth it out with a card or something similar.
4. Slowly tear off the transparent film on the front of the design.
1. Make sure that the surface to which the design is going on is a smooth surface, and that there are no wrinkles, cracks or damage.
2. Select the area to stick the design to, clean the surface of dust or oil to ensure that the surface is dry and clean.
3. Plan ahead about how much of the surface will need to stick the design to and measure out your desired space.
4. Gently peel the transparent film off of the back of the design. When sticking the design down, start with the middle first, keeping the sides lifting while you lay the middle down. Smooth out the middle after applying it, then proceed with the edges, pushing and smoothing out the design.
You can remove the design with a hairdryer by peeling the design up slowly and applying the heat from the hairdryer to the sticky part of the design. Slowly lifting and applying heat.