(Product picture shows outside and inside of design)
Handmade soft and luxurious dog health Harness. Made particularly for French Bulldogs' unique sizing and health needs.
Though the fit and fabric are meticulously designed for your Frenchie dog breed, our Health Harnesses fit many other dog breeds such as Pugs, Boston Terriers, Dachshund, English Bulldog, and much more.
Designed for dogs with BOAS
Our French Bulldog Health Harness is vet-approved & was inspired by a Frenchie named Bluenjy® for the health and safety of your pet.
- For pullers or multiple dogs, we recommend pairing your Health Harness with the Health Leash for the best results. For non-pullers match your Health Harness with the Luxury Leash.
French Bulldog Harness features:
- Reversible dog harness featuring 2 unique prints that can be interchanged in seconds with ease.
- Double breakaway indestructible buckles with the latest safety technology.
- Dual D rings for a no choke, no pull walk.
- Luxury water-resistant fabric on both sides.
- Vegan leather branding.
- Engraved hardware.
- Sizes range from XS-XXL to fit a variety of dog breeds.
- Vibrant crisp colors with fade resistance.
- One of a kind custom design on each element of this harness.
French Bulldog Health Harness benefits | Front leading dog harness
Optimal use for the front D ring - proven to support the mental and physical state of your pet:
- Training pullers.
- Dogs with aggression and dominance issues.
- Brachycephalic Obstructive Airway Syndrome. (BOAS)
- The use during water therapy sessions.
- Intervertebral disk disease IVDD.
- Arthritis/ mobility difficulties.
- Dogs with prior neck, spine, or back surgery.
- Dogs that are pregnant, alleviate pressure to the belly.
- Blind dogs that need guidance and others.
Optimal use for the front D ring - proven to support with the mental and physical state of your pet:
Dogs with aggression and dominance issues.
Brachycephalic Obstructive Airway Syndrome. (BOAS)
The use during water therapy sessions.
Intervertebral disk disease IVDD.
Arthritis/ mobility difficulties.
Dogs with prior neck, spine or back surgery.
Dogs that are pregnant, alleviate pressure to the belly.
Blind dogs that need guidance and others.